DeKalb County School District Launches Edulog Parent Portal App
STONE MOUNTAIN, Ga. – Today, DeKalb County School District announces the launch of
the Edulog Parent Portal smartphone app. The app is designed to give parents and guardians
information about their child’s school bus ride.
The app allows parents and guardians to follow their child’s bus on a real-time map and stay up-to-date
with notifications when that bus nears the bus stop, the school, or a custom alert zone. Parents and
guardians only receive access by registering with data unique to their child.
How to Get Up and Running
- Review the “Getting Started” video
- Download the app, sign up, and check your email to authenticate
- Enter your student’s security information
- See your student’s bus stop time and location
- Locate your school bus and receive alerts
Scan this QR code with your smartphone camera to download the app, Edulog Parent Portal: