Email or Mail Requests
Welcome to the DCSD Records Center! Please follow the instructions below to request records. Contact the Special Education Records Office directly for special education records.
Alumni records may be requested one of the following ways:
- Email – Please send a completed Transcript Request Form along with a copy of a valid, government-issued photo ID to:
- Mail – Please send a completed Transcript Request Form along with a copy of a valid, government-issued photo ID to:
DCSD Records Center
1192 Clarendon Avenue
Avondale Estates, GA 30002
For current DCSD students, all general education documents, such as transcripts, immunization records, attendance records, birth certificates, grade reports, and disciplinary history reports, are maintained at the local school. Please contact the student’s home school to request your records. Contact the Special Education Records Office directly for special education records.
Please send all Education Verification requests via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Education Records Office
- East DeKalb Campus
5867 Memorial Drive
Stone Mountain, GA 30083
- 678-676-1802 (Phone)
- 678-874-2027 (Fax)
- Requests for students under the age of 18 will require a parent or guardian signature.
- A government issued ID is required for all requests.
Records Center staff is available Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM.
- Staff may be contacted via email at email@example.com
- 678-676-1005 (Phone)
- 678-874-0431 (Fax)