The End of Course (EOC) Assessment is a summative assessment designed to assess how well students have mastered state-standards in English Language Arts, mathematics, science, and social studies. The EOC measures are administered at the completion of a course, regardless of grade level and provides students with essential and vital information concerning their academic readiness and preparedness for their next grade level and/or course. Below are the EOC Courses assessed by DeKalb County District:
End of Courses Assessed:
- American Literature and Composition
- Algebra 1/Coordinate Algebra
- U.S. History
For the 2020-2021 school year, the district EOC test administration windows for high schools, 9th – 12th grade students, are as follows:
- End-of-Course (EOC) Mid-Month: September 14, 2020 – September 18, 2020.
- End-of-Course (EOC) Mid-Month: October 19, 2020 – October 23, 2020.
- End-of-Course (EOC) Mid-Month: November 16, 2020 – November 20, 2020.
- End-of-Course (EOC) Winter Main: December 2, 2020 – December 10, 2020.
- End-of-Course (EOC) Mid-Month: January 11, 2021 – January 15, 2021.
- End-of-Course (EOC) Mid-Month: February 8, 2020 – February, 12, 2020.
- End-of-Course (EOC) Mid-Month: March 8, 2020 – March 12, 2020.
- End-of-Course (EOC) Spring Main: April 20, 2020 – April 28, 2020.
- End-of-Course (EOC) Summer Main: June 21, 2020 – June 28, 2020.
For the 2020-2021 school year, the district EOC test administration window for middle schools, 8th grade students, is as follows:
- 8th Grade End-of-Course (EOC) Spring Main Administration: April 29, 2020 – April 30, 2020.
End of Course Parent Resources
As the DeKalb County School District begins the school year virtually, there are several resources available to help support your child during the End of Course testing season.
Please see the following resource links below:
- Georgia Milestones Study/Resource Guides
End of Course Contact Information
For more information regarding the administration of the Georgia Milestones End of Course Assessment in the DeKalb County School District, please contact:
|Tunya S. Turner
Assessment Coordinator II