Effective June 1, 2019, the DeKalb County School District (DCSD) Verifications Department has partnered with Equifax The Work Number to provide verifications for mortgage lenders, banks, apartment complexes, and other entities who may need proof of your employment and/or income. The service is easy to use and available 24 hours a day, seven (7) days a week.
DCSD’s Employer Code: 19648
If the requesting entity cannot access The Work Number. Employees can request a salary key using the steps outlined below.
Prior Years of Experience or Student Loan Forgiveness
To request verification of DCSD Work Experience (current or prior years) or completion of a Student Loan Forgiveness Form, submit your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Note: verification is plural (with an ‘s’).)
Submissions will be returned to the requestor within 7-10 business days from the date the request was received.
When submitting your requests via email, be sure to provide the following:
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- Attach the electronic version of your request form (verification of experience, loan forgiveness, loss of wages, etc.) to your email.
- In the subject line of the email, include:
- Your first and last name
- The last school, location, or site you reported to work
- In the body of the email, include:
- Approximate dates employed with DCSD
- Your former last names, if applicable
- Your employee identification number, if you have it and/or the last four (4) digits of your social security number
- Details on how and to whom to return the requested information
- A contact phone number where you can be reached
- Any additional information that may help us in completing your request (additional instructions, email or mailing addresses, other school or work site information, etc.)
- A completed DCSD Verification Request Form
- Click here to download the form (DCSD Employee Verification Request Form)
All experience verifications will provide information as of the date it is prepared. Most employers require an employment end date. Therefore, requests for prior years for experience should be submitted after your last day of employment. We will not report your employment end date until you have officially separated from the District.
DCSD Charter Schools are separate entities and maintain their own employee records. The Human Resources Department at DeKalb County School District cannot provide any employment information for DCSD Charter Schools. All current or former Charter School employees should contact the specific Charter School directly for any employee records or information.
Requests without your personal information, i.e., name, social security number, signature, etc. will not be completed.