The DeKalb County School District Recruitment Team welcomes the opportunity for you to join Georgia’s third largest school system. We prepare students for college and careers through a laser focus on rigorous, relevant classroom instruction related to each child’s needs.
The District serves over 94,000 students, 140+ schools and centers, and over 15,000 employees, including 6,500 teachers. Students and parents speak over 140 languages and represent over 155+ nations. With a laser focus, DCSD is a leader in STEM curriculum with 10 certified schools and programs in more than 90 schools. School choice options are available in nearly 50 schools to include theme, magnet, IB, charter, and Montessori options.
- Attract highly qualified candidates to create a workforce that will lead the district to accomplish our vision “to inspire our community of learners to achieve educational excellence.”
- Implement and oversee recruiting and retention programs aimed at providing educational excellence
- Create professional growth opportunities for current and new employees
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process to include targeting district hiring needs; advertise opportunities within DCSD via job fairs and speaking engagements at various colleges and universities; and facilitate interviews
- Establish and maintain communication and relationships with prospective applicants, local schools, universities, businesses, and community-based organizations across the state.
Stay Connected! #GrowingwithDeKalb
For application assistance please contact 678.676.0005 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply Using Frontline Application Tracking System
Please select the images below to view our recruitment schedule & calendar of events.
Recruitment and Retention Incentives (for Current Employees)
Please select the images below to view more details about our recruitment and retention incentives.