- Student projects will be judged in-person at McNair Middle School on Saturday, January 21, 2023.
- The judges will listen and interact with students during a 15-minute presentation window.
- Judges may view the rubrics at the following link: CLICK HERE.
- Judges will be assigned a particular category and grade grouping.
- To avoid conflicts of interest, parents/guardians, household members, or teachers/staff of the participant(s) competing are not allowed to judge in the same category/grade grouping of the participant(s) at the DCSD Technology Fair.
- All decisions made by the judges are final.
- After registration, communication will be distributed via email containing training material and additional information regarding expectations from the Technology Fair Committee.