Transfer & Returning Students

  • Parents/Guardians must contact the child’s school to begin the enrollment process. Contact information is available on each school’s website.

  • Transfer & returning students should not complete a registration application.
  • To determine the correct school, please use our School Locator tool. Withdrawal documentation and proof of residency (current lease/mortgage/utility bill) are required to complete the student transfer process.