student support services web banner


  • Residential Affidavit
    Students who live with their parents or legal guardians, but reside in the home of another adult, and are seeking enrollment in a DeKalb County school, must complete a Residency Affidavit form.

    Please Note: During this COVID-19 closure period, families that require a Residency Affidavit may complete and upload the form using the following guidelines:

    1. Parent/Guardian must complete pages 2 & 3 of the form and have it notarized.
    2. Homeowner must complete and sign page 4 of the form. Page 4 DOES NOT need to be signed in the presence of a school official.
    3. Page 5 DOES NOT need to be completed at this time.
    4. Upload the completed form (and all other required documents for proof of residency) into the registration application.
  • Caregiver Affidavit
    If the enrolling adult is not the birth parent or guardian but is acting as loco parentis (i.e., assuming the duties and responsibilities of a parent such as providing food, shelter, clothing and medical care) a Caregiver Affidavit must be completed.

  • Objection to Use of Social Security Number
    Parents and legal guardian may sign the following form to exempt them from providing a social security number.