All projects will be judged by the following:
- Originality – Was the entry original, creative, and imaginative in content and implementation?
- Clarity – Was the student presentation to the judge clear? (Nervousness will not count against the student)
- Documentation – Did the student receive and document all required permissions?
- Appropriateness – Was the technology/software used appropriately matched?
- Design – Does the overall design support the project purpose?
- Demonstrate an understanding of the software in relation to the project.
- Explain various aspects of the project’s creation.
- Defend the software selection for the project.
- Answer judges’ questions about the project.