Naviance is the most widely adopted CCLR platform in the country, with over 13 million students in 14,000 schools across the United States using its technology. Naviance offers a holistic CCLR solution for students, staff and administration that delivers measurable improvements in student outcomes.
Naviance provides information and resources that enable school counselors, teachers, students, and parents to engage in meaningful conversations about how to assess a student’s options after high school.
The platform arms students with the tools to explore, apply to, and enroll in a postsecondary path that is a best fit for the student, based on education and career goals, learning style, and personal preferences regarding where and how they would like to continue their education.
- Discover your Top 3 Personality Strengths by taking the StrengthsExplorer
- Learn how to find a best fit career or college based on your personality with Do What You Are
- Document your accomplishments by building your resume in the easy-to-use Resume Builder
- Set SMART goals for future plans
- Research academic programs offered, demographics, cost of attendance and MORE for 2,000+ colleges with Naviance SuperMatch
- Research tasks & activities, required skills, and wages for best-fit careers and military opportunities
- Coming Soon! You will be able to research local workforce opportunities
- Learn about how to apply to college and how to apply for financial aid
- Search for Local & National Scholarships
- Keep track of where you’re applying to college
- Request Transcripts & Letters of Recommendation (and check the status of these requests at any time!)
How to Access Naviance
To create your account to view your student(s) Naviance profile, please contact your designated Postsecondary Transition Specialist or School Counselors to obtain your parent registration code and school specific Naviance website.
- log into your school device
- go to Launchpad
- click on the Naviance logo