Parents or guardians of students who are new to DeKalb County School District (DCSD) should visit www.dekalbschoolsga.org/online-registration/ to register and ensure accurate school assignments and support services for their student. This safe and secure system will make registration available on most internet-enabled devices, reducing the probability of a trip to a school or registration center.
At this point, online registration is available to NEW students only. Students transferred within DCSD must withdraw from their current school and register at their new school.
Online registration requires proof of residency, including:
- Parent or guardianship
- Proof of residence in the DeKalb County School District – current utility bill (gas, water, electric) or rent/lease agreement (or mortgage) in the parents’ name, or an affidavit will be needed
- Certified copy of birth certificate, Passport, or I-94
- Immunization Certificate – form 3231
- Hearing, Vision, and Dental – form 3300
- Social Security card (you may complete a waiver)
- School transcripts (if applicable)
Contact theRegional Support Center at 678-676-0990 for additional information, or if a dispute arises over Proof of Residency.