Required Documents 2018-04-16T10:50:14+00:00

Course Offering

Required Documents

School Choice and Charter School  Applications will be completed by PAPER applications for New Students at the local schools. 

Students NEW to the District in the following School Choice programs: SB10 and HB251 is the exception and will complete an Online Registration application via OLR website or at Support Center.

The Districtwide School Choice and Charter school applications will NOT be processed with the OLR application for the 18-19 school year – District Decision.

You will need:

  • Government Issued Photo ID of Parent/Guardian
  • Proof of Residency/Affidavit
    • Signed lease/signed mortgage contract
    • Current utility bill (gas, water or electric) (disconnect notices not accepted)
    • Notarized Affidavit (Owner’s Lease and Utility bill required along with
      Parent/Guardian proof of residency)
  • Guardianship or Custody Docs, if applicable
  • Georgia Immunization (Form #3231) (All out of state Immunizations must be placed on a Georgia form)
  • Georgia Hearing, Vision, & Dental Form (Form #3300)
  • Proof of Birth or Evidence of Birth (One of the following documents):
    • Birth Certificate; GA Birth Certificate Request
    • A military ID;
    • A valid driver’s license;
    • A passport;
    • An adoption record;
    • A religious record signed by an authorized religious official;
    • An official school transcript; or
    • An affidavit of practicing physician
    • An affidavit of age sworn to by the parent, guardian, grandparent, or other person, accompanied by a certificate of age signed by a practicing physician, which certificate states that the physician has examined the child and believes that the age as stated in the affidavit is substantially correct.
  • Social Security Card or waiver
  • Transcript (grades 8-12)
  • Report Card (grades KK-7 )
  • Discipline History (grades 6-12)
  • School Choice acceptance letter (If applicable)

If you do not have the Georgia Certificate of Immunization form # 3231 or Georgia Certificate of Vision Hearing and Dental form # 3300 you can get either or both from your child’s doctor’s office or from any county health department.

If you are coming from out of state and have your child’s immunization records from another state they will need to be transferred to the Georgia forms. This can also be done at any doctor’s office or county health department. Just take your out of state immunization certificate and they can transfer the information onto the Georgia forms. Please see Dekalb County Board of Health or call 404-294-3700 for information on locations for the DeKalb county Health department.